[SIGCIS-Members] China and Cybersecurity

jonrlindsay at gmail.com jonrlindsay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 20:27:00 PST 2015

Hello all,

While this may not yet be history, I have a new volume about China and Cybersecurity out with Oxford. We have a pretty international and interdisciplinary group of authors, including three chapters by Chinese contributors (one a brigadier general in the PLA):

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/china-and-cybersecurity-9780190201272?cc=ca&lang=en&

I also have an article length version of the same material, but with a bit more of a critical argument about the overhyping of the Chinese threat, in the latest issue of International Security:

http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/ISEC_a_00189#.VO6iLPnF-Ni

Or, you could just watch the most amazing internet song of all time: http://youtu.be/kbBKPqOh6DU

Best,

Jon

Jon Lindsay
Assistant Research Scientist, UC Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation
Assistant Adjunct Professor, UCSD School of International Relations and Pacific Studies
Office: San Diego Supercomputer Center 148E
www.jonrlindsay.com