[SIGCIS-Members] Royal Mail issues Colossus stamp

Brian Randell brian.randell at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 08:22:02 PST 2015

Hi:

OK - Here’s some more computer-related commemorative stamps from the Royal Mail

http://www.collectgbstamps.co.uk/explore/issues/?issue=9 - Information Technology (two stamps) - 1982
http://www.collectgbstamps.co.uk/explore/issues/?issue=21 - Charles Babbage - 1991
http://www.collectgbstamps.co.uk/explore/issues/?issue=234 - Alan Turing - 1999
http://www.collectgbstamps.co.uk/explore/issues/?issue=22514 - Charles Babbage - 2010
http://www.collectgbstamps.co.uk/explore/issues/?issue=22622 - Alan Turing - 2012

I’ll leave any further searching to philatelists!

Cheers

Brian Randell