[SIGCIS-Members] ENIAC and the Cold War

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Aug 27 11:36:02 PDT 2015

IIRC Kathy Kleiman makes reference to this in her recent film The
Computers, about the lady programmers.

My memory's a little vague but I thought she said the info was still
classified.  I suggest checking with her at kathy at eniacprogrammers.org

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Daniel Ferrell <returnofjayhawk at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> SIGCIS members:
>    I have an inquiry into ENIAC. I understand that one of its purposes was
> to track and calculate artillery trajectories. I am looking for resources
> that emphasize the development of ENIAC against the backdrop of the Cold
> War era, including the role ENIAC had in analyzing the hydrogen bomb. Are
> there any suggestions?
>

> *-Daniel Ferrell*
>
> *Home Acceptance Corporation *(NMLS #1151715)*. *
> 65 S. Outer Rd.
> P.O. Box 72
> Benton, MO 63736

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com