[SIGCIS-Members] Is Unix racist?

Ken Strauss ken.strauss at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 17 16:43:32 PDT 2015

I apologize for any offense and not achieving your “high bar”.

My meaning should be obvious. All institutions have limited resources that should be properly allocated to achieve the best results. Funds expended on “UNIX is racist” reduces the possible support for imparting useful knowledge to students.