[SIGCIS-Members] [SHOT} accomodations

Akera, Atsushi akeraa at rpi.edu
Sun Aug 30 19:35:08 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Is anyone still looking for housing at SHOT? Normally I wouldn't circulate conference housing queries to the list, but it looks like housing may be an issue this year because of the international balloon festival.

- Sam Smiley, who teaches in the Boston area, is looking for housing, and is willing to look for Air BnB options for a group to share, unless someone's still looking for a female roommate.

- I /believe/ I have a double booked at the conference hotel ($159+tx; staying Wed-Sun). (It was so long ago; I now have to check to make sure!) So if anyone is still looking to share a room, feel free to let me know.

Best wishes!

- Atsushi
Atsushi Akera
Associate Professor, Department of Science and Technology Studies
Rensselaer Polytechnic institute
110 8th Street
Troy, NY 12180  USA