[SIGCIS-Members] Ada Lovelace Event - Heinz Nixdorf Museum Paderborn

Brian Randell brian.randell at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 04:40:39 PDT 2015

Hi:

Is anyone else from SIGCIS planning on attending the "IT began with Ada” (http://www.hnf.de/en/sonderaustellungen/preview-ada-lovelace.html) opening event at the Heinz Nixdorf Museum Paderborn? (This is by invitation, on the evening of 1 September. The exhibition then opens to the public 2 September 2015 to 10 July 2016 - see https://www.hnf.de/fileadmin/content/pictures/HNF/Sonderausstellungen/Ada_Lovelace/Ada-Lovelace_engl_72dpi.pdf.)

I plan to be at the opening event, and to spend the next morning at the Museum - which I’ve never before visited.

Cheers

Brian Randell

School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
EMAIL = Brian.Randell at ncl.ac.uk   PHONE = +44 191 208 7923
URL = http://www.ncl.ac.uk/computing/staff/profile/brian.randell