[SIGCIS-Members] Heads-up about SHOT Singapore 2016 deadlines!

Subramanian, Ramesh Prof. Ramesh.Subramanian at quinnipiac.edu
Sat Aug 8 18:27:44 PDT 2015

Hi all,
The following note was posted on SHOT-Asia Network by Francesca Bray. Notice the early deadlines!

-----

Francesca Bray<https://www.facebook.com/francesca.bray.5?fref=nf>
Yesterday at 5:49am<https://www.facebook.com/groups/165579264697/permalink/10154155690639698/>

DEADLINES for SHOT 2016: Dear all, just an informal heads-up that the deadlines for proposing papers and panels for SHOT 2016 in Singapore will be coming up very soon. As yet to be finalised but it looks like 1 Oct 2015 for proposals for open panels, and 15 Dec 2015 for proposals for other formats including routine panels, round tables, individual papers, etc. Please pass this information on!

Regards,
-Ramesh

Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
Gabriel Ferrucci Professor of Computer Information Systems
Quinnipiac University
Hamden, CT 06518.
Phone: 203-582-5276
Email:rameshs at quinnipiac.edu
Web: http://www.quinnipiac.edu/about/directory/faculty-detail/?Dept=16&Person=23345
&
Fellow, Yale Law School - Information Society Project
New Haven, CT 06511
Email: ramesh.subramanian at yale.edu