[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS 2015 Workshop (draft) program

Andrew Russell arussell at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 6 06:39:01 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues -

The draft program for our SIGCIS 2015 Workshop is now posted at http://www.sigcis.org/workshop15.  We meet this year on Sunday, October 11, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  As you can see, we have a large and rich set of papers this year!

I’m also very happy to announce that Nathan Ensmenger from the University of Indiana has agreed to be our keynote speaker.

We will update the program with abstracts of all papers, as well as room information when it becomes available.

All the best,

Andy

PS - if you’re so inclined, you can follow SIGCIS on Twitter - https://twitter.com/SIGCIS - and on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SIGCIS