[SIGCIS-Members] Diagrammatic models of human computing

David Hemmendinger hemmendd at union.edu
Sun Apr 19 07:41:44 PDT 2015

	Another early source, from the time-and-motion studies pioneers:
Process Charts, Frank B. Gilbreth, Lillian M. Gilbreth (1921), American
Society of Mechanical Engineers.
	It's available at https://archive.org/details/processcharts00gilb .
Among its symbols are "moved by boy" and "moved by messenger boy".

  David Hemmendinger                           hemmendd at union.edu
  Professor Emeritus            http://athena.union.edu/~hemmendd
  Computer Science Dept.                          +1 518 346 4489
  Union College, Schenectady, NY 12308       FAX: +1 518 388 6789