[SIGCIS-Members] Special issue of Information & Culture: Histories of the Internet

Bill Aspray bill at ischool.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 17 05:20:11 PDT 2015

You will find abstracts for the papers at http://www.infoculturejournal.org/abstracts/50.2 <http://www.infoculturejournal.org/abstracts/50.2>.  For those of you who have access to Project MUSE through your university, you will be able to download the papers electronically without your own subscription.

Bill