[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS: gender, race, working class history, imperialism....

Subramanian, Ramesh Prof. Ramesh.Subramanian at quinnipiac.edu
Sun Sep 14 13:24:17 PDT 2014

I agree with the previous posters that SIGCIS should indeed include a strong statement on Gender, Race, Working Class History, Imperialism, etc.
Regards,
-Ramesh

Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
Gabriel Ferrucci Professor of Computer Information Systems
Quinnipiac University
Hamden, CT 06518.
Phone: 203-582-5276
Email: ramesh.subramanian at quinnipiac.edu
Web: Ramesh Subramanian’s web page
&
Visiting Fellow, Information Society Project
Yale Law School
New Haven, CT 06511
Email: ramesh.subramanian at yale.edu
Web: http://www.law.yale.edu/intellectuallife/9841.htm

Recent books:
Access to Knowledge in India: New Research on Intellectual Property, Innovation and Development (Bloomsbury Academic, 2011)
The Global Flow of Information: Legal, Social and Cultural Perspectives (NYU Press, 2011)

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"
Mahatma Gandhi