[SIGCIS-Members] First instructional videos for Macintosh?

Talley, Sue Sue.Talley at capella.edu
Tue Sep 9 07:19:26 PDT 2014

I will look through my archives….but I have to say that most of the materials for how to use computers in those days was focused on the Apple IIe.   The Mac was supposed to be “easy” to use.   I think there may have been some step by step guides about getting started that were in the original Macintosh box…which I no longer have.

But this will give me an excuse to look through my things.

I do know there was an early “visionary” video released on a videodisc.  That video described a day in the life of a man using a Macintosh for his work  and for the rest of his life.