[SIGCIS-Members] First instructional videos for Macintosh?

Paul McJones paul at mcjones.org
Tue Sep 9 09:32:25 PDT 2014

Here’s a 15 minute promotional/instructional video from 1983, of Apple’s Lisa computer that was soon eclipsed by the Macintosh:

	http://www.guidebookgallery.org/videos/lisa1983

By the way, this website, GUIdebook  "a website dedicated to preserving and showcasing Graphical User Interfaces, as well as various materials related to them”, is filled with interesting artifacts, including a transcript of the previously-discussed 1984 Macintosh Guided Tour, a similar one for Lisa, and much, much more.  The website was created by Marcin Wichary.