[SIGCIS-Members] Apparent plagiarism in Nightingale's deleted Huffingon Post article

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Tue Sep 9 06:38:43 PDT 2014

Well, sometimes the Google algorithm is perceptive. I like the descriptive sentence it pulled in its search results for inventorofemail.com.

(For those of you reading the plain text digest or archive, it says simply “Contains a history of email and false claims of it’s invention.” Just perfect, right down to the misplaced apostrophe).

Tom