[SIGCIS-Members] Re Ayyadurai: Lay public more sophisticated than ABC News?

Paul McJones paul at mcjones.org
Mon Sep 8 20:36:35 PDT 2014

> Paul asked whether we are “reaching the point that the average citizen is better informed, and more interested in truth, than the average mass media reporter?” In a way, yes. However I don’t think we were dealing with mass media’s A team here.

Tom, I totally agree these are not the mass media’s “A team”. (But you’ll have to admit it’s getting to be an interesting list of publishers who have allowed their publication name to be sullied.)

In any case, if you haven’t already read the reader comments, I would suggest you take a look — the readers are catching on.

Paul