[SIGCIS-Members] Huffington Post pulls 6 Ayyadurai articles, video

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Sat Sep 6 13:04:05 PDT 2014

Dear Cabal Members,

I am pleased to say that our blatantly racist conspiracy, underwritten by
huge amounts of money from Raytheon, has successfully thwarted the efforts
of V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, former 14 year old boy, to alert the world to the
truth of email history. Earlier today the Huffington Post, perhaps America's
most reputable news organization, pulled its entire "History of Email
Series" and replaced each part with a note that "The post that previously
appeared in this space -- part of a blogger-generated series on the history
of email -- is no longer available. Readers and media commentators alerted
us to factual and sourcing issues in the series and, after an internal
review, we removed it from the site." The one media outlet brave enough to
stand against the cabal has fallen. Even the Huffington Post's hard-hitting
news video, in which Ayyadurai was repeatedly asked how it felt to be so
awesome and how he planned to celebrate his accomplishments while Fran
Descher waved from the background and petted a small dog, has vanished from
the internet.

Ayyadurai, who is universally recognized by those not in our thrall as "one
of the great minds on our planet," and the "world's foremost authority on
integrating systems of medicine," recently tweeted that "There is NO
'Controversy' on who invented email except the one created by a bunch of
'old white men' " and inspiringly noted that "Sharing the truth of #email is
not abt me or email but abt defying #racism & classism that denies the
infinite nature of the human Spirit." The slogan on his website "Know the
truth, be the light, find your way" captures his humble and spiritual
nature.

As Noam Chomsky, email history expert, noted "there is no 'controversy'
here, except the one created by industry insiders, who have a vested
interest." Fortunately our success in suppressing the truths briefly
glimpsed in former MIT Adjunct Professor Deborah J. Nightingale's well
researched and entirely balanced article "The Five Myths About Email's
History and the 'Controversy' Fabricated by Industry Insiders to Hijack the
Invention of Email" means that Huffington Post readers will no longer
realize that scrupulous journalists celebrating Ayyadurai's accomplishment
"were attacked and barraged by this coterie of industry insiders including
consultants, employees, alumni and an Internet cabal of SIGCIS 'historians'
with ties to Raytheon/BBN." Her brave voice, warning that bloggers in league
with the our evil plot  "did little primary research, rather simply
parroting and escalating the vitriol, defamation and character assassination
of Shiva, while attacking and bullying journalists, including technology
editors" has been silenced. Now the people of earth will go about their
business blissfully unaware that a "a group of industry insiders, public
relations experts and "historians" loyal to Raytheon/BBN, a multi-billion
dollar company which had predicated its entire brand on the claim it had
"invented email," began purposely misusing the term "email" to refer to its
developments in text messaging, done prior to 1978 as 'email,' in order to
hijack credit for the invention from the 14-year-old boy."

Only Depak Chopra's article and video, "The Boy Who Invented Email" is left
on the Huffington Post to speak truth to power.
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/one-world-with-deepak-chopra/the-boy-who-inve
nted-emai_b_5021127.html) Aside from that nothing stands between the Cabal
and total world domination. At our next meeting I will be drinking a toast
to the triumph of evil, probably in human blood from the Holy Grail if I can
remember where we stashed it.

Sanctified with the great seal of the SIGCIS Cabal, in the year of our Lord
two thousand and fourteen.

by Grand Master Thomas Haigh, inquisitor of the great conspiracy.