[SIGCIS-Members] Why is HuffPost publishing another "invention of email" series?

Coopersmith, Jonathan j-coopersmith at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 3 13:26:45 PDT 2014

Let me add my own Al Gore pieces, both no longer easily accessible on line:

"The Politician as the Patron," IEEE Annals of the History of Computing 22,4 (October-December 2000), 88-89.

"But Al Gore Did Help Invent the Internet," History News Service, October 24, 2000  www.h-net.org/~hns/articles/2000/102400a.html

  Jonathan