[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: Virtuality versus transprency -- trying to locate a quote about the difference

Dag Spicer dspicer at computerhistory.org
Thu Oct 30 12:44:34 PDT 2014

Dear SIGCIS Friends,

Mike Williams weighs in!

Dag
--
Dag Spicer
Senior Curator
Computer History Museum
Editorial Board, IEEE Annals of the History of Computing
1401 North Shoreline Boulevard
Mountain View, CA 94043-1311

Tel: +1 650 810 1035
Fax: +1 650 810 1055

Twitter: @ComputerHistory

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael R. Williams" <m.williams at computer.org<mailto:m.williams at computer.org>>
Subject: Re: [SIGCIS-Members] Virtuality versus transprency -- trying to locate a quote about the difference
Date: October 30, 2014 at 12:33:30 PM PDT
To: Dag Spicer <dspicer at computerhistory.org<mailto:dspicer at computerhistory.org>>

Dag,
 I wish I had said this, but I am afraid that this is the first time I have heard it.
Mt memory is not as good as it once was, but I am quite sure that I should not take credit for this one.

I am not a member of the ‎SIGCIS (I am already a member of too many things) so if you would pass this not along to that group it would be nice - Hi to you all
Mike

Michael R. Williams, BSC, PhD, DSc