[SIGCIS-Members] computing and historiography

Bernard Dionysius Geoghegan bernard.geoghegan at hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 20 03:38:11 PDT 2014

Hi SIGCISers,

I'm continuing to mull over the citation & journalism controversies of
recent weeks (actually it's years I  realize, now that I went back to
take a second look at Nathan's WaPo incident). Some of my reflections
are up on my blog.  I will make some more substantial followup posts in
the coming week or two. Link here, for anyone interested:
http://bit.ly/10d4YOD Feedback welcome.

And on the idea of relaying links etc via the SIGCIS page: I would
welcome having my comments or links reproduced on our webpage (though I
may need to make some minor revisions before the whole text was
reproduced--I'm still thinking-in-draft format).

Best,
Bernard

--

Dr. Bernard Dionysius Geoghegan