[SIGCIS-Members] Vinsel "An Unresolved Issue: Evgeny Morozov, The New Yorker, & the Perils of "Highbrow Journalism"

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 11:39:40 PDT 2014

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your suggestions and comment. I have updated the original
posting in light of your suggestions, providing better info both on Medina
and Mills. I think you are right about being hyper-explicit in referencing
them.

I also agree with your comment. Many people have been saying that this is
an issue of generosity and lack thereof.

I have a follow up blog post coming out tomorrow, which builds on more
recent information re: Morozov and The New Yorker. I think it might be more
effective at getting both of them to move.

Very best,

Lee