[SIGCIS-Members] An Unresolved Issue: Evgeny Morozov, The New Yorker, and the Perils of "Highbrow Journalism"

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 05:55:21 PDT 2014

Dear SIGCIS Members,

The Medina-Morozov situation continued to bother me, so I decided to write
something about it. If you want me to remove reference to you or add such a
reference (in cases where I write things like "One historian . . .), please
let me know. Also please let me know if I have said anything inaccurate or
even if you disagree with my argument. I believe that the kinds of
arguments I make in this post can be right or wrong, and if I find that I
have been wrong I will both make corrections and apologize publicly via the
same venue.

https://lee-vinsel.squarespace.com/blog/2014/10/11/an-unresolved-issue-evgeny-morozov-the-new-yorker-and-the-perils-of-highbrow-journalism

Sincerely,

Lee

--
Assistant Professor
Program on Science and Technology Studies