[SIGCIS-Members] Building an analog for class?/Thanks to list for prior help

William McMillan wmcmillan at emich.edu
Wed May 14 10:46:47 PDT 2014

Andy et al., please pardon the (family) vanity, but I can't resist
providing a link to my father's 1954 article on a special-purpose analog
computer:

*http://tinyurl.com/k2kvv4m <http://tinyurl.com/k2kvv4m>*

Though I don't imagine that many of the students would be primarily
interested in "...electron diffraction patterns and computing the
corresponding crystal lattice spacings."

Bill