[SIGCIS-Members] Firsts... the historiographical "F-Bomb"

B. Randell Brian.Randell at ncl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 05:24:32 PDT 2014

Hi Scott:

And I would guess that if it were discovered that PhD theses had been submitted at roughly the same time in two different universities on essentially the same History of Science topic, with coincidentally very similar content and conclusions, there would be some reason to bring the F-word into play even in the faculty lounge(s)! :-)

Cheers

Brian Randell