[SIGCIS-Members] [Edith.sig] ICOHTEC in July-August

M. Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Mon Jun 23 14:53:42 PDT 2014

That's great! I've used the article in my history of computing class and the students really enjoy it.

Congratulations, Donna!

Marie

______________________
Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor, History of Technology
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL USA
mariehicks.net | mhicks1 at iit.edu | @histoftech

On 23/06/14, "Rachel P. Maines" <rpm24 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> ​Very cool, Donna!  Wish I could be there.
>
> Rachel Maines

Edith.sig mailing list
Edith.sig at mit.edu