[SIGCIS-Members] 2014 CHM Fellows

Dag Spicer dspicer at computerhistory.org
Wed Jun 11 18:15:57 PDT 2014

Dear friends,

Here is a new blog out today on CHM’s Class of 2014 Fellows: http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/the-2014-computer-history-museum-fellows/

CHM Fellows are special people who have created new technologies and approaches to computing, from the dawn of the computer age to modern microprocessors.  It’s really a remarkable group and I hope you enjoy hearing about their innovations in their own words.  Whether you know it or not, they have shaped your world!

Nominations for CHM’s 2015 Fellows open June 24.  SIGCIS members are *especially* encouraged to apply.  I will send out a reminder on that date.

Dag
--
Dag Spicer
Senior Curator