[SIGCIS-Members] Alan Turing as gay icon

David Alan Grier grier at gwu.edu
Wed Jun 4 17:05:12 PDT 2014

Janet
     I saw an early production of Normal Heart - shortly after the NYC production - and I recall something like that from the show. Hodges book was published in 83, 3 years before. It should be easy enough to find a copy of the original script.

David

David Alan Grier
IEEE Computer Society, Past President
Center for Int. Science & Tech. Policy