[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: [Air-L] CFP: Digital Material/ism

Andrew Russell arussell at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 14 15:39:01 PST 2014

Dear SIGCIS list -

I expect this journal and call for papers will be of interest to many on this list - mainly as a potential venue for manuscript submission, but also as an opportunity to reflect upon the journal’s aims and inspiration, and how they related to the history of computing and information (I noticed that the word “history” appears only once in the CFP).

Cheers,

Andy