[SIGCIS-Members] Query re. readings on global history of computing

David Golumbia dgolumbia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:14:40 PST 2014

thanks for this--great idea, and would love to see the final list. leaping
out at me immediately is:

   - Kavita Philip, Lily Irani, Paul Dourish, "Postcolonial Computing: A
   Tactical Survey," *Science Technology Human Values* January 2012 vol. 37
   no. 1 3-29. http://sth.sagepub.com/content/37/1/3.

David Golumbia
dgolumbia at gmail.com