[SIGCIS-Members] Query re. readings on global history of computing

Valérie Schafer valerieschafer at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 9 13:47:11 PST 2014

Dear Paul Edwards,

Probably these two references could be of interest for your project:

Internationalizing Internet Studies: Beyond Anglophone Paradigms
Gerard Goggin,Mark McLelland

Establishing the Internet in Costa Rica: Co-optation and the Closure of Technological Controversies
Ignacio Siles

http://isiles.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Siles_TIS_2012_web.pdf

Best regards,

Valérie Schafer