[SIGCIS-Members] Richard Goodman

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:22:22 PDT 2014

Hello,

Can anyone point me to any information on Richard Goodman who edited
the first four volumes of the Annual Review in Automatic
Programming.  I know what I can read in volumes 1-3 and 5 (where
there was a brief memorial statement); and I am trying to get my
hands on a copy of volume 4 now.  I don't need a lot -- just a little
more than what I find in the Annual Reviews.

Thank you,
Dave
PS, If anyone giving a presentation at the SIGCIS meeting in Dearborn
in November thinks the presentation could evolve into a published
paper (I don't think SIGCIS produces a proceedings, does it?), please
keep the Annals of the History of Computing in mind as a possible
place to publish.

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137 (often don't carry it)