[SIGCIS-Members] my memoir on macro processors I have used

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:11:44 PDT 2014

A few months ago I announced posting of a near final draft of this
paper.  The published version is now available:
   http://walden-family.com/texland/tb109walden-preprint.pdf
[ignore the work "preprint" in the URL; this is the version as published]
A year from the journal's publication date, that is, a year from now,
the article will be freely available to non-members of TUG.org at
   http://tug.org/tugboat/contents.html
in issue 35:1.

By the way, if you are going to be around Portland, OR, in July, the
TeX Users Group (TUG) is holding its annual convention there:
   http://tug.org/tug2014/
Tracy Kidder (Soul of a New Machine) and Ward Cunningham (inventor of
the wiki) are each scheduled to be there for at least one day.  TeX
remains one of the longest-running open-source-software success
stories, with vibrant user and development communities.

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137