[SIGCIS-Members] Response on course design from James Sumner

James Cortada jcortada at umn.edu
Mon Sep 30 17:20:28 PDT 2013

And after you buy the 17000 + tubes, really step up to the challenge to get
this done in your time frame unlike normal common people taking  4 or 5
times as long.  If you get that done Annals will want to publish a lead
article by you and I'll get all 60,000 members of the IEEE to download it
and cite it in their publications so that your citations count makes you a
rock star on your campus.  I am sure Paul Ceruzzi will want to exhibit it
at the Smithsonian and since Martin Campbell-Kelly as a rightfully a proud
Brit will want another built and exhibited at his campus or at the fancy
science museum in London.

This project has the potential of making your career.

Cheers!!

James W. Cortada
Senior Research Fellow
Charles Babbage Institute