[SIGCIS-Members] First Issue of Archives for the Philosophy and History of Soft Computing (APHSC)

Rudolf Seising rudolf.seising at softcomputing.es
Mon Nov 4 09:04:35 PST 2013

[ please distribute - apologies for multiple
          postings ]

Dear collegues and friends,

the first issue of the

Archives for the Philosophy and History of oft Computing (APHSC)

is online!

For your access go to:
http://www.aphsc.org/index.php/aphsc

and click the button "Current".

Then you will reach the web-page
http://www.aphsc.org/index.php/aphsc/issue/current

There you will find the first issue of our International Online Journal with open access.
You can read in the journal online or you can download a pdf of every part in the journal.

We hope that all readers take much pleasure in reading the
Archives for the Philosophy and History of Soft Computing

and we hope that we will receive many interesting submissions of contributions for the future issues!

We would be very glad to receive your comments, letters to the editors, etc.

With many thanks to my colleages and friends in the Editorial Team
-- especially to Marco Tabacchi for his enormous help using the web-technology --
to the reviewers of the submitted articles,
and to the authors of the submitted  articles,

and with best regards on behalf of the Editorial team

(Alejandro Sobrino, Rudolf Seising, Marco Elio Tabacchi, Martin Pereira-Fariña)

Rudolf Seising

PD Dr. Rudolf Seising

European Centre for Soft Computing
Adjoint Researcher