[SIGCIS-Members] Post on Computer History Museum Blog

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Wed Mar 27 11:53:46 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Related to Women's History Month, I wanted to draw your attention to a
blog post I did for the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley,
which fortuitously was posted just today. It's on the implications of
"brogramming" for computer history's methodology and current image.
They asked me to write it for a general audience so it's rather casual.

Here's the blog: http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/
And if that doesn't work, the direct link to the post is:
http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/brograms-and-the-power-of-vaporware/

Best,

Marie

Marie Hicks, Ph.D.