[SIGCIS-Members] Heinz Nixdorf - A German Computer Pioneer

Armand Van Dormael a.vandormael at skynet.be
Mon Mar 11 00:23:12 PDT 2013

Hello,

After completing the manuscript of The Silicon Revolution, while cleaning up my archives,

I came upon a file marked Nixdorf. Since it was too late to include it, I decided to publish a short biography.

The book Heinz Nixdorf - A German Computer Pioneer, is now available on Amazon.

Armand Van Dormael

Armand Van Dormael

33 A Drève de la Meute

1410 Waterloo