[SIGCIS-Members] High Performance Computing in China

mariann unterluggauer mariann at nomatic.org
Sat Jan 19 02:02:12 PST 2013

dear jon,
it might not be the expected answer to your question, but it might be of interest for evaluating  moore's timeline: nelson m. blachman's article:  "The State Of Digital Computer Technology In Europe", cacm 1961.

there was once a conference serial at heinz nixdorf museumsforum, paderborn, germany (1990s), but others on the list might be able to tell you more about that ...
all the best,
mariann