[SIGCIS-Members] History of Computing at General Electric

Alex Bochannek bochannek at computerhistory.org
Sun Jan 6 10:09:45 PST 2013

I was pleasantly surprised that GE’s analog history featured so prominently in these remarks. We recently put up a short clip from GE’s 1947 year in review that featured the UCLA differential analyzer: http://www.computerhistory.org/revolution/analog-computers/3/143/2393

Another film of the machine is at http://www.computerhistory.org/revolution/analog-computers/3/143/2394

Enjoy!

—
Alex Bochannek, Curator & Senior Manager
Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1 650 810 1894
Twitter: @awbchm