[SIGCIS-Members] new commission History and Philosophy of Computing

Liesbeth De Mol elizabeth.demol at ugent.be
Mon Dec 9 07:36:51 PST 2013

Dear all,

as some of you already know a new commission for the History and
Philosophy of Computing has been created by the Division for the History
of Science and Technology.

For more information on HaPoC please do have a look at our new website:

     www.hapoc.org

We are convinced that this website should really be the dynamic result
of the HaPoC community and, for this purpose, anyone interested to
contribute to the website can create an account at the website. This
account will allow you to post new publications, events, comments etc.
You can create an account here:

     http://www.hapoc.org/user/register

Membership to the new commission is free. If you are interested in
HaPoC-related topics, please feel free to become a member by filling out
the following form:

     http://www.hapoc.org/membership

If you would have any more questions, suggestions, ideas, etc please do
not hesitate to contact us at hapoc at info.org,

my very best wishes,
on behalf of the HaPoC council,
Liesbeth and Giuseppe.