[SIGCIS-Members] Codes of ethics/conduct in engineering

Sheldon Hochheiser s.hochheiser at ieee.org
Mon Aug 12 05:29:01 PDT 2013

Marie--

On the history of IEEE's code of ethics, see:

Creating the IEEE Code of
Ethics<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=5337855&matchBoolean%3Dtrue%26searchField%3DSearch_All%26queryText%3D%28%28p_Authors%3Apugh%29+AND+p_Title%3Aethics%29>
Pugh, E.W.<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/searchresult.jsp?searchWithin=p_Authors:.QT.Pugh,%20E.W..QT.&searchWithin=p_Author_Ids:37678894700&newsearch=true>

History of Technical Societies, 2009 IEEE Conference on the
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=5337816>
Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/HTS.2009.5337855
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/HTS.2009.5337855>
Publication Year: 2009 , Page(s): 1 - 13
Cited by:  Papers
(1)<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/abstractCitations.jsp?tp=&arnumber=5337855&matchBoolean%3Dtrue%26searchField%3DSearch_All%26queryText%3D%28%28p_Authors%3Apugh%29+AND+p_Title%3Aethics%29>

IEEE CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS

 It's available through IEEE Xplore.

Sheldon

Sheldon Hochheiser, Ph.D.
Archivist and Institutional Historian
IEEE History Center
Rutgers University
39 Union Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
s.hochheiser at ieee.org
+1 732 562-5449
 http://www.ieee.org/history_center/.

IEEE-- Advancing Technology for Humanity

Programs of the IEEE History Center are made possible by donations. Please
visit www.ieee.org/donate
Subscribe to the IEEE History Center's free newsletter - mailto:
ieee-history at ieee.org your name, postal address, and e-mail address