[SIGCIS-Members] Codes of ethics/conduct in engineering

mariann unterluggauer mariann at nomatic.org
Mon Aug 12 03:39:35 PDT 2013

hi,
 i am not sure if that is any good, but more about ethics and code was written in regard to nanotechnology. at least  in europe it was a topic ~10 years ago; might that be of interest: http://www.joachimschummer.net/projects/nano.html

within the european commission discussion groups are set up for that topic. even that is a recent paper, one might hope that you find some interesting aspects and sources over there:  http://ec.europa.eu/bepa/european-group-ethics/publications/opinions/index_en.htm

and well, i presume you know about "computer professionals for social responsibilities", with terry winograd and joseph weizenbaum on board: http://cpsr.org/prevsite/cpsr/weiz.html/

all the best,
mariann