[SIGCIS-Members] Codes of ethics/conduct in engineering

Roger Johnson rgj at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Aug 12 01:43:26 PDT 2013

I presume you will already be familiar with the detailed analysis done by IFIP SIG 9.2.2. For example, Ethics of Computing: Codes, Spaces for Discussion and Law, Jacques BERLEUR & Klaus BRUNNSTEIN, Eds., A Handbook prepared by the IFIP Ethics Task Group, London: Chapman & Hall, 1996, 336 p., ISBN 0-412-72620-3.

Good wishes

Roger Johnson