[SIGCIS-Members] Arpanet pictures

John Selby john.selby at mq.edu.au
Thu Aug 8 15:28:38 PDT 2013

The Postel Archive at the University of Southern California Information
Sciences Institute has a number of very early ARPANET maps.
I suggest you email the Director of the Postel Centre, Joe Touch, to
request permission to access the archive - most of which is still
restricted access. The maps are in the accessible portion of the archive.
touch at isi.edu is Joe's email address.

John