[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: Historian looking for information on Esther Gersten

Janet Abbate abbate at vt.edu
Mon Sep 17 19:51:21 PDT 2012

I received the inquiry below from historian of mathematics Judy Green, who is trying to research the career of  Esther Gersten, one of the ENIAC programmers at Aberdeen. If anyone has information about Gersten, or experience accessing archival materials from BRL (now ARL), please respond directly to Judy (jgreen at marymount.edu). FYI, she is the co-author of Pioneering Women in American Mathematics (AMS, 2008).

thanks,
Janet

Dr. Janet Abbate
Associate Professor