[SIGCIS-Members] Eden Medina makes the New York Times - congratulations!

Sheldon Hochheiser s.hochheiser at ieee.org
Fri Nov 30 10:49:35 PST 2012

I believe that Times style is to refer to all physicians (and nobody else)
as Dr.

Sheldon

Sheldon Hochheiser, Ph.D.
Archivist and Institutional Historian
IEEE History Center
Rutgers University
39 Union Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
s.hochheiser at ieee.org
+1 732 562-5449
 http://www.ieee.org/history_center/.

IEEE-- Advancing Technology for Humanity

Programs of the IEEE History Center are made possible by donations. Please
visit www.ieee.org/donate
Subscribe to the IEEE History Center's free newsletter - mailto:
ieee-history at ieee.org your name, postal address, and e-mail address