[SIGCIS-Members] Eden Medina makes the New York Times - congratulations!

M. Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Fri Nov 30 09:43:02 PST 2012

How terrific! I also like that the (1960s era, British) term "white heat" was used to describe "21st c. Technology."

One quibble: shouldn't they have referred to you as Dr. or Prof. Medina, rather than Ms.? Or is that how the NYT always does things?

Congrats again!

Marie

Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor, History of Technology