[SIGCIS-Members] Eden Medina makes the New York Times - congratulations!

Janet Abbate abbate at vt.edu
Fri Nov 30 05:58:54 PST 2012

Good going, Eden! I was also impressed by the journalist's accurate description of the technology and his understanding that the key "cybernetic" element has been lost in the newer systems, rather than simply assuming that the iPad version must be more sophisticated than something from the 1970s.

Janet