[SIGCIS-Members] Members Digest, Vol 21, Issue 12

Roberts, Sarah T robert50 at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 13 12:11:11 PDT 2012

Well, I reached out to the Callie Crossley Show on Facebook and Twitter and included the URL to the WaPo retraction. We'll see what happens.

--Sarah

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:18:21 -0400
> From: Dave Walden <dave.walden.family at gmail.com>
> To: members at sigcis.org
> Subject: [SIGCIS-Members] Email "inventor" on Callie Crossley on WGBH
>

>> http://www.wgbh.org
>> http://www.wgbh.org/programs/The-Callie-Crossley-Show-855?MM=1
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:31:39 -0400
> From: Dave Walden <dave.walden.family at gmail.com>
> To: members at sigcis.org
> Subject: [SIGCIS-Members] Email "inventor" on Callie Crossley on WGBH
> 	right	now
>

>> Here is a link to that segment
>>
>> http://www.wgbh.org/programs/The-Callie-Crossley-Show-855/episodes/Mon-31212Innovation-Hour-USPS-Goes-Electric-36918

---

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s
Doctoral Candidate and Fellow, Information in Society
Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS)
http://www.lis.illinois.edu/people/students/sarah-roberts-phd-student

http://www.lis.illinois.edu/academics/programs/phd/infosociety

Blogging periodically at
http://illusionofvolition.com