[SIGCIS-Members] computer security history

Subramanian, Ramesh Prof. ramesh.subramanian at quinnipiac.edu
Sun Mar 11 15:31:46 PDT 2012

Hi all,
It is interesting to know about the CBI's on-going research on the
history of computer security. I just wanted to mention a closely related
topic which spans security and policy: information privacy. It would be
interesting to study the history and evolution of privacy as related to
information technologies. A few year ago I wrote a paper on the
evolution of privacy in India, but I wanted to know if there is any
similar work that's been done in this area.

Regards,
-Ramesh

Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
Gabriel Ferrucci Professor of Information Systems
Quinnipiac University
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518.
Email: rameshs at quinnipiac.edu
Web: http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1288.xml?Person=23345&type=5
&
Visiting Fellow, Information Society Project
Yale Law School
127 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511.
Email: ramesh.subramanian at yale.edu