[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: Bletchley Park update and new Colossus video

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Sun Mar 11 15:11:09 PDT 2012

Thanks for this forward, Brian.

It's nice to see a high-profile company taking an interest in British computing history.

I'll try to put something up on the sigcis blog about this-- it's no doubt a developing story that people will be interested in following.

Best,

Marie

Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of History of Technology
Lewis Department of the Humanities
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL
mhicks1 at iit.edu