[SIGCIS-Members] Gordon Bell history/memoir of The Computer Museum

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:06:55 PDT 2012

Interesting, I hadn't realized the Computer Museum hung on so long in
Boston. I vividly recall visiting it as a kid in the 1980s. Having
been fortunate enough to visit CHM in CA, I agree with the paper's
implication that the current Computer History Museum is in a whole new
league. Really nice to see how far things have come.

Best,

Marie
Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor, History of Technology